The Cardinal Air Sun Sign of Libra
The Air sign - Libra
23rd September - 22nd October
Libra: In 2016 Libra has gotten used to the planet Uranus in their relationship, partnership and marriage sector. Once Uranus has gotten half way through its transit in Aries the newness and excitement wears off. That’s just what’s going on in 2016. By now, the electricity that has fueled your passions, relationships and your popularity, for good or bad is exhausting, shocking and sometimes infuriating. Jupiter in Virgo and Neptune in your solar sector of worry, work, and conflicts suggests that you take your time, think and go slowly before confronting those glorious men and women that Uranus has electrified your life with. After all Uranus was just doing his job or pushing you through your karmic relationships so once and for all in the future, maybe when Jupiter enters your Sun sign in the Fall, you can be ready and accepting of your true love. Until then you could opt to spend time alone with a bottle of Chardonnay or with your favorite psychic to try to figure it all out. Mars will finish the work that Saturn started two years ago and you will protect your money and your self-esteem. While Pluto gives you the strength and will power to say “Adios” when need be.
What degree is your Sun Sign? Find the degree of your Sun Sign and Moon Sign on your Free Natal Birth Chart
These are the Fixed Stars Influence on you...
- 0°.....Cusp of Fifteenth Lunar Mansion; a sensitive degree.
- 3°4'...Mars-Neptune conj.: August 23, 1944.
- 3°43' 1°22'N (4) Zaniah, Eta Virginia; a variable star. (Mercury Venus) Congeniality, refinement, order; a lovable nature.
- 6°.....Degree of birds; aviation; goiter.
- 6°53'..Mars-Neptune conj.: August 20, 1946.
- 7°.....Sudden death; animal life.
- 8°.....Solar Eclipse: October 1, 1940.
- 8°50' 16°13'N (3) Vindemiatrix, Epsilon Virginis. So called because it anciently rose at vintage time. (Saturn Mercury) Falsity, sometimes dishonesty; loss of partner. If conj. Uranus: spinal trouble; heart trouble; seclusion.
- 9°.....Courage, triumph.
- 9°2' 2°48'N (3½) Caphir, Gamma Virginis. (Mercury Venus - Venus Mars) Refined and lovable character; prophetic instincts.
- 12°....Cusp of Sixteenth Lunar Mansion; a sensitive degree.
- 12°20' 12° 11' (3) Algorab, Delta Corvi. (Mars Saturn) Destructive, malevolent; a scavenger.
- 13°....Food and drink.
- 15°....Suicide, apoplexy.
- 16°32' 49°33'N (3) Seginus, Gamma Boötis. (Mercury Saturn) Subtle mind, but suffers through bad company.
- 17°....Electrical (16°-18°).
- 19°....Fall of the Sun.
- 21°....Exaltation of Saturn. The stage, comedy.
- 21°3' 58°55'S (v) Foramen, Eta Argus. Surrounded by the "Key-hole" nebula. (Saturn Jupiter) Piety; acquisitiveness; danger to eyes. If conj. Sun: shipwreck.
- 22°....Artistic; hope.
- 22°43' 2°3'S (1) Spica, Alpha Virginis. (Venus Mars - Venus Jupiter Mercury) Said to be fixed and benefic; offering riches, renown, and a sweet disposition; the most fortunate of stars, when rising or on the Mid-heaven.
- 23°....Degree of homosexuality.
- 23°7' 30° 47'N (1) Arcturus, Alpha Boötis; Arctophilax, the bear watcher. Brightest star in the northern hemisphere (v. Job 38:32). (Mars Jupiter - Mercury conjunct Venus) Renown through self-determination; prosperity by navigation and voyages.
- 25°....Cusp of Seventeenth Lunar Mansion; a sensitive degree; literature.
- 26°....Detectives, suspicions
- 27°....Consumption, illness
- 28°....Hospitality; beautiful hair.